Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Photos from Crater Lake

Friends,
When Ed saw my blog update today, the comment guilted him into sending me some of the 300 photos we took during our 4 days in southern Oregon. If this isn't making sense, then look at my blog post entitled "Away I go" and that should bring you up to speed.

Crater Lake & Wizard Island about 6pm from the northwest corner of the park.

I really like this shot. It was taken at the same time as the photo above. Just off to the left. I really love playing the sax in beautiful places like this!
The 2 photos, above, are a little hazy because of wild fire burning in California. probably 400 miles away near Los Angeles.

OK one more of me playing the sax. Look at the reflection of everything in the lake. Even the clouds are the in detail! This picture doesn't do justice to how beautiful it is there! It was taken mid day on the east side of the lake. Wizard Island of on the left side of the photo.

Another one of me sitting on one of the waterfall hikes we did. You walk all the way up to be just beside the base of the falls on the right side. As shown below.

I have to say DAMN Ed can really take some beautiful photos. Thanks so much Ed!

No comments: